Three beautiful berry recipes, each 10 min. or less
Simple and classic. That's how I roll. Some of my favorite recipes are those that evoke memories...fond memories of secret blueberry patches in the woods and grabbing raspberries straight off the bush behind grandmas barn. These recipes are not groundbreaking, but maybe a reminder that classic recipes are classic for a reason.FRESH BERRIES & CREAM
Fresh berries, washed
Spoon full of sugar
Half and Half / Vanilla Almond Milk or any milk of your choice
FRESH BERRY PARFAIT
Layer and enjoy!
FRESH BERRY ANGEL FOOD CAKE
Angel food cake (store bought, home made)
- Cut angel food cake in half through center
- Take off top layer and add berries
- Top berries with whipped cream
- Put second half of angel food cake back on top
- Frost entire cake with whipped cream
- Add berries on top
- This cake is wonderful fresh or put in freezer for at least 2 hours for a cool summer treat.
Now all that's left...the dishes.