Willful's 2017 #GOALS
Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.
I'd say that quote about sums up how I feel about being an entrepreneur! With so much pressure to scale quickly, do more, be more and make more, it can get quite overwhelming. This year, I have a list of goals that I am working toward, some of them I have put back on the list from my goals of 2015 because, truthfully, I just didn't have the time or the resources last year but I am not going to let the unattained goals of last year derail the successes, rather I am simply adding them to the top of my goals list this year.
- Communication: Blog once per week sharing inspiration and aspiration
- Design: Design and produce 10 completely new products
- Aspiration: Form 2 new licensed design partnerships
- Balance: Do not compare myself or business to anyone else
- Intention: Help build and support 10 new artisans around the world
- Skill: Learn how to efficiently use Illustrator
- Personal: Produce more personal Art
How about you? Do you set yearly, mostly, weekly goals? How do you celebrate when you reach them? When you don't?